Thursday, February 25, 2010

Boutique Buy


There is a charming accessory boutique called Sage at the corner of my street. I always pass their tiny store longing to enter. Their storefront is so bright, colorful and friendly. So I entered one day because I needed some hair flair to accompany me to the ballet. Quite lovely, isn't it? AND it was on sale. How lucky am I? AND, the girl working in the store lives in my building and recognized me. I really do love my neighborhood. Chicago and I have a love/hate relationship, but my neighborhood and neighbors are pretty fantastic.

Since Sage doesn't have a website, I am linking you to an article on them. I'm frankly perplexed when I find companies don't have a website or blog. To each their own I suppose! I shall promote their fantastic-ness!

1 comment:

  1. I always feel like that is something we are missing around here. I guess you have to live in a downtown area to be near an assortment of boutiques. I guess I just need to make more trips into Fort Worth or (gasp!) Dallas. Of course then I will just want to spend money.

    Love the "hair flare" btw. :)

    ReplyDelete