Sunday, September 20, 2009

In the bucket


So since I haven't blogged in awhile, I thought I would give you a sneak peak of some the little things I have started. Some really haven't been started at all, the fabric is still in the "idea" phase. I realized the other day, I am really attracted to Orange and Green things right now. My whole apartment is decorated with Orange and Green. The recent architecture competition I entered has an Orange and Green scheme to it. And all the fabric and yarn I am buying is Orange and Green. Hmm?

I'm having a crafta-thon today since its raining, we will have to see what all these things become.

1 comment:

  1. I always enjoy swatches of fabric. This picture is pretty cool, like a piece of art in itself. I look forward to seeing what you make out of these.

    ReplyDelete