Sunday, September 27, 2009

To Frog...

Yep so I am officially frogging the ripple blanket. Starting over, going to try replacing the orange with an off-white. It will be more girly but I am ok with that. So the color palette will be more like this since I already have a ton of purple and red. I am super depressed about restarting, but hopefully I will be more in the mood to work on it once I switch the colors out. So question....Should I 1) restart and throw what I have away? 2) Unravel and wind and then restart? I know its wasteful to toss all that yarn in the garbage. But unraveling will take me at least a week! Feedback please.

2 comments:

  1. Can you just take out the orange without unwinding it all? Can you turn what you have into a shawl for Mona?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you know a way to take out the orange let me know, but I am pretty sure its not possible. I could turn what I have into a shawl for Mona. Is that what I should do? What would you do?

    ReplyDelete