Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Culprit


So I mentioned I have been in a knitting slump lately. Well I thought I should share why. I have started this scarf 4 times now. I get to row 16 and the number of stitches are incorrect. I think it's a nice beginning though. Once again, I found this pattern on the purl bee. You can click to see what it should look like if I ever finish it.

Not much else going on, besides a couple of secret projects I am working on. I might start something new today because its grey outside and football is on. I am dreaming of sushi and Texas these days. I can't wait to be home with family and friends. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a very pretty start.

    Also, I've been wanting sushi and I don't even like it. I think it always looks and sounds better to me than it actually tastes. Maybe I should just eat some cream cheese, rice and avocado.

    ReplyDelete