Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Slippas for my Sista....in-law



So I am 99% sure that my sister-in-law does not read my blog, so it's safe to post the gift I made for her here. They are really cute, I want some for me. I bought the pattern off etsy from Adventures of Jessica Rose.

I cannot say these were easy to make. I am in a crochet/knit slump right now (if you didn't notice due to lack of posting). I will work something up and then tear it apart. And my stash has got me really down. I feel like I shouldn't buy anymore yarn until I get rid of it all. But its all so uninspiring. I just needed some inspiration....AND I think it might have arrived. Winter is here! Thursday morning its supposed to get down to -6 degrees. Holy Moly! Hopefully my blog will be full of posts in the months to come!!!

3 comments:

  1. ooooooh AAAAAAAAAADorable, ;) do you have a pattern lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just clicked the link and her store doesn't have the pattern anymore. You could probably contact her for the pattern. Thanks for following :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I have some knit house shoes (tall like socks) from Target that are cozy in the winter but these are much more girly. :) And they look great on you feet, you should make some for yourself.

    ReplyDelete