Sunday, January 24, 2010

Studying

The problem with having a craft blog is that you have to be constantly crafting. My crafting is coming to a slow down because I am studying for my ARE exam to become an Architect. The first of 7 tests is on February 22nd. I will still be posting, but not quite as often, I imagine. But I am huge procrastinator, so who knows.

I just ordered some new yarn online (because the weather is too nasty to actually go shopping), I have been waiting for it, so I can finish some projects that have been stashed for too long. Kelly if you're reading, one of those is yours.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Good luck on your tests :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll pass that on to Kelly just in case she didn't see it here.

    Procrastination is an art that I've mastered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful scarf

    This is great blog. If you enjoy sartorialist you will enjoy this blog too.

    http://internationalmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete