Sunday, March 21, 2010

Window Shopping

While I rush to finish a project that I started a long time ago and ripped out this weekend, I will share some pretty things that keep reappearing in my dreams.  


Although I do not shop there, I somehow receive Anthropologie's catalogs in the mail.  I'm quite liking the fashion that is coming out for the summer.  It's all very bohemian looking. Here are a couple of items from their catalog that I'm liking....

From left to right/top to bottom:  1)Love that flower necklace, 2) Yellow knit top on tank, 3) Loopy white top, 4) Love these chunky necklaces, 5) Orange beaded top, 6) Crochet/Knit Skirt.  See all that knitwear?  Probably not in my images, check out their catalog!


Speaking of chunky necklaces...here are some I fell in love with from the etsy featured seller, Spinthread, from a few weeks ago.  I love her stuff!  And the model's hair!  I wish I could have hair like that!  All of her necklaces are hand embroidered!  These are my favorites, I might just have to buy one...






While things are slow, I might do an etsy feature Friday (or feature Sunday), like some of my fellow bloggers.  I admit to having an etsy addiction, so I might as well share with my readers the treasures I come across in the etsy world. 

1 comment:

  1. I love those tops! Bohemian style always looks so comfortable which hits pretty high on my priority list. I am pretty sure I can't afford that store though, right?

    And I like the etsy idea. Etsy sucks you in.

    ReplyDelete