Saturday, February 28, 2009

Scarf or Cabbage?




So my Nana's Birthday is on March 14th and she loves St. Patti's Day so I decided to make her a green scarf. Hopefully it is still cold in Boston. If not, there is always next year I guess. But I remember every year growing up I would get a photo from my family of my grandmother on St. Patti's day. Absolutely everything she was wearing was green, including her fingernail polish. She's so cute. So I am going to mail it off on Monday. It's a curly scarf and I found the pattern here

It was super easy, I finished it in a few hours. I want to make one for myself in a different color. I am a little nervous about the green I chose because it looks a little leafy. In the second photo I think it sort of looks like a head of lettuce or cabbage. Hopefully I will get a picture back from my family of my Nana wearing it, so I can post it here.

1 comment:

  1. Your Nana sounds so cute. I'm sure she will love her green scarf, especially since you made it for her.

    ReplyDelete