Sunday, March 22, 2009

Acorn Hat




This is is a hat I made for Juice. I call it the Acorn Hat, you can see why (acorn photo from here). Unfortunately the hat did not perform well in the Chicago Winter. I need a sewing machine so I can line some fleece inside it. Speaking of sewing...I am thinking of buying a machine. But I have to find a place for it in my 500 sf apartment. My apartment is not consumer friendly. Every time I want to buy something, I have to ask...how will I get it home and where can I put it?

Back to the hat...St. Patti's day was a warm 40 degrees so he decided to wear the acorn hat, but in the midst of drunken activities he lost the hat in a bar. We bar hopped in Lincoln Park and there were a lot of frattos out that day. One particular fratto was... umm...green? There was also a leprechaun at one of the bars or should I say on top of one of the bars. Maybe he stole the hat, since he was in a good hat stealing location. Nah... he seemed like a very nice and trustworthy leprechaun. But if anyone in Chi town should come across this hat, please respond to this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment