Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Archidork



So I won't typically post my architecture stuff here, but we just installed a new rendering program. I tried it, these were my first renders. Still a little cheesy....the wood just doesn't look realistic enough. But maybe now that I am posting this I will have to do another to show you my progress.
My blog keeps me from procrastinating, or rather does it encourage procrastination? I am supposed to be working on my architecture competition. But I need a brain brake. So I am procrastinating by blogging, yet now that I have written about the competition...I will have to finish and win this darn thing, so that I do not appear a failure. You get the idea.
Anywho, this is master suite that I "designed" for one of our clients. The finish materials have not yet been determined, so I kept it "suburban contemporary" in case I actually decide to show this to the client or to my boss. I know the toilet is square....Don't be overly critical, I did it for fun.

1 comment:

  1. I hope I can say this without it coming out wrong... but I have a whole new respect for what you do! This is so cool! I'm glad you put these up. I've always thought your job was cool, but this makes it more real.

    ReplyDelete