Monday, March 9, 2009

Scarflette



So I was bored one day and made a scarflette. It was made from the yarn left over from the scarf I made for my friend Kayla. I made this one up on my own...which explains why the ruffle kind of takes over the button. But its nice. I need more to wear it with though. I think I will have an easier time in Spring...if Spring ever comes! Plus its not warm enough...you need something to cover up the "V" neck sweater area. I don't know why I buy V neck sweaters. They are ridiculous in the Winter. A V neck tee makes sense. A V neck sweater is like buying a short sleeved sweater (I own these too)! But when the heck can you wear that? Well I would like to believe Spring is upon us. I am scared that my much loved hobby will be stuff away in boxes and I will forget how to do crochet/knit. But its time I read a book or two or bike down the beach. I have some more crochet/knit projects to post, but be on the look out for other things on this blog... like beagles, bikes, and beaches oh my.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I bet this looks great on you. I know I still need to take a picture of me with the scarf you made. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete