Monday, May 11, 2009

Because no one should have to go through life without Salt and Pepper Shakers


Before leaving Los Angeles, we decided we should do a massive purge. This was difficult. I'm on my 6th residence since graduating college and have lugged everything I owned with me, including my poor dog. I guess I am a pack rat, probably picked that up from Dad (hi Dad!), but leaving LA really taught me a lesson. I can definitely live life with less, but one thing I realize you really do need is salt and pepper shakers. I have been whining about them since my arrival in Chicago. I don't know why we purged the salt and pepper shakers, I mean its not like they couldn't fit in my already stuffed car. But I could not find them along with a few other items (mainly kitchenware) when I got to Chicago. I think Justin was in charge of packing the kitchen and when I said purge, he purged. Somehow we managed to save the corkscrew? So because of all my whining, I got 2 pair in one week, as a gift from my Dad and a gift from Kayla. Thanks guys.

Now if I can only get back my beautiful desk! : (

1 comment:

  1. Maybe one set can be for cooking and one set for the table? :) You are welcome of course.

    Ah, the desk. It was awesome.

    ReplyDelete