Sunday, May 31, 2009

Granny Square


After finishing the secret project (which I will post here shortly) I thought I needed to crochet something a little smaller. So here is my first granny square. I am not in love with the colors...I really need to update my yarn bin with brighter and softer yarns. I am really inspired by a blog I have been following by Sarah London

Her stuff is so bright and so well crafted.

I really want to do a blanket, starting sometime at the end of summer. I'm considering a granny square blanket, but bright and happy and not so granny looking. I'm trying new stitches out on my crap yarn. That way I learn new stuff and clear some space. If you have a need for anything itchy or with a wintery color scheme, let me know.

1 comment:

  1. CUTE! Cannot wait to see posted what the Guzeru has been up to on the sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete