Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fingerless Gloves # 2


Wearing my fingerless gloves to work made my co-worker say "Ooh I want some of those." Hi Jen!

She requested light yellow and grey. I used bigger buttons this time, because the last ones were too small and didn't stay buttoned.

This is just one glove, I lost 3 buttons on my way home from the craft store or while I was IN the craft store, so I have to go buy some more. I hope they have the same ones :)

PS- I am sending my camera in for sensor cleaning tomorrow, so hopefully it will fix my grainy/blurry photo problems.

PSS-Yay! My dumb ass just figured out how to hyperlink today!

PSSS-Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for hyperlinking! HTML can be tricky but fun when you figure things out.

    And these are just as cute as the first pair. :)

    All this wintery stuff is making me wish it would get a little colder here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprisingly it was 70 degrees here today. What in the world is going on? It's awesome though!

    ReplyDelete