Thursday, July 23, 2009

New Yarn


Yay! New crochet project! So I got some feedback, but I decided to go with my original yarn colors...sorry Kayla! But here they are, I like the priority mail text inside the box! I am going to need a lot more yarn than this, but I wanted to work up a couple of rows and gauge how much I will need. I ordered it online (caron.com) and it shipped from within my state and the shipping was super cheap. This way I am not left high and dry if the stores run out of my colors and I am being eco-friendly. I will keep you posted on my progress. And I have also started my Dad's scarf and have finished Alicia's. Alicia's post is coming next.

2 comments:

  1. Nah, I think those colors look great! Can't wait to see the progress. :) GL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here it is:
    http://aliciabrooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete