Tuesday, July 7, 2009

illegally blogging to give you a hard time

I am banned from the internet at work, but I logged in to post a reminder. If you read this blog, please become my friend by clicking the "follow" button on the right hand side of the page underneath the blogs I follow. It will NOT send you updates to your email address, I promise.

There is a new to-do list titled "In the bucket" on the right side of my page. If you want me to make you something, leave me a comment on my blog and I will add you.

3 comments:

  1. I'm on the list! *jumping up and down* No hurry on the cowl, it's 102 outside. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayla..I figured I would start it in September. I am going to start a huge blanket project and it will be nice to have something smaller to do when I need a break.

    ReplyDelete