Thursday, June 4, 2009

Beagle Saddle?


So you know that really ramen looking yarn I posted awhile ago? Well its been sitting there, too weird to do anything with, so I decided to learn a new stitch with it. I won't be buying any more of that yarn, so I ended up with an awkard square because I didn't want to make a scarf. So for this post's sake, we will call it the Beagle Saddle. If Mona liked blankets like other beagles I know, this might be perfect. This also falls into my series of 60's posts. I think I might have bought the retro fabric and this yarn on the same day. It's cute, maybe I should have made a scarf. Too late now, this yarn is not forgiving, try to undo 1 stitch you've got yourself into a nightmare. But the blanket could get me in trouble with other bloggers such as "What not to crochet." I hope I never land myself on there. They make fun of what people crochet and list their posts by "fug" category. It's quite hilarious. You should check it out

2 comments:

  1. Haha, she looks like a little old lady here. That's so funny.

    I don't see how this could end up on that blog. Did you catch the crocheted bikini?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I loved the nipples poking through the holes of the bikini.

    ReplyDelete