Sunday, August 2, 2009

Arm Warmer


I was trying out a new knit pattern with the yarn that I have had forever (trying to empty my stash to make room for new blanket yarn). So I was knitting thinking "oh this will be another scarf." But it was naturally curling lengthwise and Justin suggested I turn it into armwarmers. So I did. I don't know if its the patterns fault or not, but I don't like the colors when its knitted. I liked it much better as a hank of yarn. I have a whole hank left and I might try a new pattern for a skinny scarf.

I have got to get this knit thing down. I went to a local yarn store called Knit1 and I will probably take knitting lessons there. That way I can fix mistakes. Although I didnt make any mistakes with the armwarmers. This pattern is called Polperro Northcott. You can find it in The Ultimate Sourcebook of Knitting and Crochet Stitches, page 47.

I will post progress of my ripple blanket this week. Off to a picnic, have a good Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment