Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Follow the leader, leader, leader...Sigame!!!!

The title is from this cuban pop song....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhG_RMa7yH4

Love that song! And it goes with the post so...

The benches at the bus stop at Belmont and Broadway (77 Westbound) are not very popular for sitting. I actually have never seen anyone sitting there in the morning. But it was a sleepy Tuesday morning and I said "What the hell." I started something because seconds after I sat, three business men also sat down and we were very tight on space. Then one
business man got up and another girl took his place. I guess everyone was having a sleepy Tuesday.

Sigame (from the song) means "Follow me" in spanish. In case you didn't get that. Speaking of following (this is a stretch), I'm getting closer to repeating my blanket colors. I have one more color to add before they repeat. Opinions are welcome, frogging still an option.

1 comment:

  1. I like it! No frogging allowed. This will be a very festive, take to outdoor concerts and picnics blanket.

    ReplyDelete