Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My new addition


So I did it. I bought a little sewing machine. Its craft sized (so for smaller projects only) this way it was cheaper, I could ship it through amazon (instead of renting a car) and it fits in my tiny apartment. It arrived last week but I have yet to use it. It intimidates me. Don't make fun! Maybe I should sign up for a class. But I thought I would do that for crochet and look I didn't even need it. Same for knitting, but I think my knitting skills could still use a little tweaking. Alrighty. Stay tuned for more projects/posts. The secret project is nearly done and not so secret.


Ps-yes that's a budweiser hiding in the background. its late and photoshop isn't an option.

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't have known it was a Budweiser. It just looked like something pretty glowing blue.

    Your sewing machine is like my guitar. It intimidates me but we will learn!

    ReplyDelete