Thursday, April 16, 2009

testing



So I got a new book of crochet and knit stitches recommended by my dear friend Alicia. It is awesome. I don't even know where to start. But I just randomly picked one. Here is a sample of one crochet stitch. The book refers to it as "aligned cobble stitch" but I used a bigger hook so mine looks different. Well I might be trying a bunch of these before I post the finished secret project (its not so secret anymore). I was also eager to use this yellow yarn. Its wavy and when it gets twisted its kind of springy in the weirdest way. It's texture is so familar, I am trying to think of how to describe it. It's on the tip of my tongue...................................and I have lost it. When I remember it, I will add it to the words I had trouble remembering today which include: Bohemian and Scupper.



1 comment:

  1. This makes me think of Ramen Noodles. I don't even like them but it's cold and rainy today so I think a nice steaming bowl of them would be nice about now. Or I could wrap up in your Ramen yarn.

    ReplyDelete